COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) UPDATE:
20th May 2020
Breaking News: We have just received confirmation from the HFEA that we have been granted our treatment licence.
This is fantastic news and has only been made possible by the continued hard work and support of all our staff. Please continue to bear with us at this time as we start to open up appointments. We will continue to update our website and social media with information as it becomes available. Social distancing, patient and staff safety still remains are upmost priority.
Click here for more information about Prioritisation of Clinic Patients
We are still NOT open for diagnostic semen analysis samples.
To keep patients up to date wit the latest information and answers to frequently asked questions we have created a new COVID-19 page click here for more information
We will be updating the website regularly as the situation is changing daily
Above the national average pregnancy rates! HFEA bench-marking data confirms
- We are investing in our patients and raising funds through a charity abseil click here to find out more OR donate here https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/CharleneFreeman1
- NEW! we now offer Access Fertility Funding for treatment. Click here to find out more
- Prices due to increase from 1st September 2019
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and get your questions answered
- NOW ALSO ON INSTAGRAM!
- Leicester Fertility Centre needs men, women and couples to help others by donating their sperm, eggs or embryos.